Saturday, April 3, 2010

Leopard and Zebra and new solid colors, Oh My!! :)




I am really horrible at blogging! I think I just need to switch to an online store instead. Why am I horrible at blogging? I have been busy. Plain and simple- just busy. I actually made these skirts well over a month ago. I love them! They are both adult sizes. I also made a child's 2/3 with zebra and fuchsia. I love it! Next on my agenda, zebra with candy pink.
I am also working on skirts for the St. Paul Art Crawl which I will be participating in. I have so many fun skirts for that. (Several "Alice" inspired designs! Some red and black combinations, some classic blue and white.) I love that I can be so creative for this! I also have some beautiful combinations in the works with chocolate, mermaid, rich purples and pinks. Fun, fun, fun!!!

No comments: