Wednesday, April 14, 2010

St. Paul Art Crawl

Busy, busy, busy. Wow! I am getting ready for the St. Paul Art Crawl which is coming up next week already. I have SO many ideas swirling in my brain, but just not enough hours in the day to complete everything!! Why do I need sleep, why?!

The Art Crawl is April 23,24,25. Different times, check the website: http://www.stpaulartcrawl.org/

I will be in the Carleton building, 1st floor. It is right off of 94 and 280, on University. There is a map on the website of the Art Crawl- right hand side. Look under resources, then catalog or map (catalog has some awesome pictures and a listing of the artists participating). I will be with 2 other artists: Tout de Sweet and Valkyrie Designs. Amazing, specialty chocolates and beautiful, creative jewelery and hair pieces and more.

I am really looking forward to this, but I wish I had more time to prepare. I will get done what I can and that is all I can do. :)

No comments: