Friday, April 30, 2010

Sunday, May 2, Tillies Bean

Wow, the time is just flying! I will be doing a "trunk show" this Sunday, May 2, 12-4 @ Tillie's Bean:
1931 Nicollet Ave, 55404 (just north of Franklin)

http://www.tilliesbean.com/

I am excited! I will be with Valkyrie Design Studio and Tout de Sweet. I will have a pretty good selection of skirts with me, but as always I prefer to do custom skirts. There are SO many color combinations (and sizes) that it would be hard to keep everything on hand. I am really excited because I have a few new skirts that I have done just for this show. One is fuchsia over white with TONS of ruffles, another is mermaid (like Tiffany blue) with white. I also have some solid colors made up as well.

I hope to see you guys there! Tell your friends! Also, Tillie's bean does not "use any ingredient that a five year old cannot sound out". Awesome! Keepin' it local and simple.

No comments: